The holiday season is upon us. Curious beasts, fancy feasts, and delicious sweets bombard our senses from all directions. It’s important not to let our oral health slide in favor of visions of delicacies by the box load. If you do go overboard and find yourself in need of an oral exam or professional cleaning, the superstar dentists at Nicoletti Dental Group are here to save the day. In the meantime, ask yourself the following questions below to help get your oral health back on track:
– True or False: You should visit your dentist every six months for oral exams and professional cleanings,
– True or False: Most dentists recommend brushing teeth for 2 minutes, twice daily
– True or False: For better oral hygiene, you should eat a well-balanced diet consisting of all five food groups
– True or False: The dentists at Nicoletti Dental Group are real-life oral health care superheroes.
– Question: Which of the following foods can cause plaque buildup which can promote tooth decay: cookies, chewy candy, sour-flavored sweets, fudge brownies, or sugary sodas?
Answer: All of the above
If you answered all five questions correctly, congratulations, you are on the fast-track to oral hygiene superstardom! However, it is not nearly enough to only know safe dental procedures. You must practice them as well.
Keep your oral health in great condition, and you too can be in great condition. If you wish to come in for a professional cleaning or an oral exam, please make an appointment with Dr. Jason Nicoletti by contacting our wonderful team at Nicoletti Dental Group via phone at 845.452.8410. You can also stop by our office in Poughkeepsie, New York. We look forward to helping you in any way we can